Full title: Capacity building in biomedical research through scientific exchange and co-development of research services
Duration: July 2018 – June 2021
Main goal: Strengthening regional capacity and international scientific reputation in biomedical research through effective scientific networking, cross-border research collaboration, and co-development of a research service platform.
- Increased scientific networking and international visibility of the cross-border virology community
- Seminars, workshops and staff exchanges of the project partners
- Development of state-of-the-art service platform for production of biomedical relevant proteins for virology
- Open access to service platform for external users
- Establishment of a long-term and sustainable collaborations
- Memorandum of Understanding between project partners
- Vienna Biocenter Core Facilities GmbH, AT
- Biomedical Research Center SAV, SK
Total costs: € 573.165
Funded by: EU
Funding programme: Interreg V-A Slovakia-Austria
News & Events
Virology Conference 2019 in Bratislava
CAPSID project members Peggy Stolt-Bergner (VBCF), Ivana Nemcovicova (BMC SAV) and Martin Puchinger (VBCF) participated in the CzechoSlovak Virology Conference together with the 1st SK-AT Structural Biology Meeting 2019 in Bratislava. Read more…
Seminar series started!
In the framework of CAPSID, the seminar series on virology in the cross-boarder region has started with exciting talks by Prof. Ettrich at BMC and VBCF. Read more…
Kick-Off Meeting for Interreg project CAPSID!
On 17th July, the project partners VBCF and BMC met in Vienna to kick-off the Interreg project CAPSID. Read more…